|The past always matters!|
- Did somebody called for backup? – the familiar voice whispered from the shadows.
Optimus raised his head.
- In person – the Wrecker grinned. – Time to get ouf of here.
- But… how? – Optimus stared at Wheeljack who simply blew off the cage’s lock. The explosion did not make any sound.
- We’re still one team, right? – Wheeljack opened the door. – Arm yourself, Prime.
- I can’t – He raised his cuffed hands.
- Almost fogot this – Optimus couldn’t see what the Wracked was doing, but the cuff simply fell off.
- Wrecker trick? – Optimus asked while rubbing his wrists.
- Kinda. C’mon.
- No. We can’t leave Ratchet here.
- Sure. But both you and me are needed to get him out.
Wheeljack opened the next cage and stepped in. Optimus followed.
Ratchet laid on the floor on abdomen, bleeding Energon and did not move. Wheeljack turned the motionless body and examined.
- His spark is only flickering, but he’s alive.
- Praise the Allspark!
- I’m not sure he’ll survive the way out without some help. And we have to carry him. That makes things more difficult.
- Without help? – Optimus asked.
- He lost too much Energon. – Wheeljack opened a cover on his wrist and used his teeth to tear a thin cable. Energon spilled out and dropped on the floor. The Wrecker moved his leaking arm to Ratchet’s mouth and clenched his fist.
- C’mon, Doc! – he whispered. – You have to drink it!
Optimus lifted the medic’s head and they both watched the Energon drops falling in his mouth. After a few drops, he moved.
- Pull yourself together, Doc. Keep drinking. C’mon, Ratchet!
Wheeljack waited one more moment, then closed the cover on his injuder arm.
- That must be enough for a while. We have to go, we wasted too much time here.
- I should have given the Energon to him – Optimus said quietly.
- Forget it. You’re weak, you need all your Energon. I’m fine. It’s not the first time. It’s a…
- Wrecker trick?
- Kinda. Let’s get out of here.
The two Autobots lifted Ratchet and carried him to the cage door.
- We have to reach the elevator. – Wheeljack gestured towards the corridor. – I wouldn’t take it but we have no choice with Ratchet unable to walk.
- We have to find the others, we can’t leave without them!
- They’re fine.
- How do you mean?
- Trust me. – Wheeljack used a strange card to open the prison’s entrance. - They are waiting for us near.</i>
(Still hate doing backgrounds. Still can't draw backgrounds )
I'm not satisfied with faces, anyway :/
But I really enjoyed drawing Wheeljack
Reference: Transformers: The Art of Prime. Thanks for that masterpiece for and and all the other artists
Transformers © Hasbro
(Before you use one of my drawings or ideas, please ask me, or at least link mine in the description. Thanks )